How to Play PS Games in Android? EPSXE Bios File is available here to download. We can say that Play station is one of the best and popular gaming consoles in this world from more than 20 years. The latest version of the console offers amazing experience with gaming including high graphic performances. The good old Tekken series, Metal Slug, Final Fantasy, Crash or May be Medal of Honor? If you are the one who are looking for Bios setup, then you are right place. In today world we are using smart android phones to play games with very powerful hardware components and allowing high graphic intensive tasks. Here I am going to show you how to play PS1 game in android. It is very simple and easy because it doesn’t need any rooted android device.
Install PS Emulator for Android – EPSXE Bios
The very first thing you need to do is, if you want to play PS1 games on your android is to download PS1 emulator. There are so many couple of play station games on the play store and there are so many PS1 emulators on the play store. But, according to my knowledge EPSXE emulator is the best one. It is paid app, but totally money worth app. The EPSXE emulator is very stable and able to run the games without any lag or stuttering. Click the below download link to download EPSXE Bios or simply search for the EPSXE emulator in the play store. Download PS Bios
The BIOS file is like an activation key for EPSXE emulator. Without the BIOS, your emulator will not work. Once you install and configure this, you are very good to go. Just download BIOS EPSXE from here.
Install Zarchiver to Extract and Compress EPSXE BIOS Files
The very next app that you will need to download is Zarchiver. It is an app for archive management, and you will use this wonderful app to extract the compressed BIOS and game files. To download this archive app, Go to Google Playstore and search for Zarchiver on the Play Store or click on this link provided here. Zarchiver.
Download PS Games
Now it is time for you to download your favorite play station games in android. I will present you one great place where you can find tons of PlayStation Roms – Coolrom.com.
Follow the simple procedure to download the games from PlayStation BIOS.
Steps to Download and Install PS Games in Android
· When you first open the page, click on the PlayStation link in the Consoles section.
· Then select the game you want to download. You can choose one from the most popular games.
· Or browse the library by letter or genre to find your favorite games. Next click on the Download Now button and your download will start.
Configuring the Emulator
You got all the files ready, and now you need to configure them properly.
- First, you will set up your BIOS and then your game. For that purpose open the Zarchiver and navigate to the folder where you downloaded the BIOS
- Find the BIOS file (in my case it is called SCPH1001.zip) and extract it. You can choose the third option of the menu, that will extract the files in the separate folder named as your selected fil
- Next, you need to extract your game with the same procedure. Chose the file name and extract it to a separate folder. That’s it; you’ve just finished the extracting procedure
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the .bin file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier
- With the last step, you’ve started your game. Enjoy your favorite game start up animation.
I think you all completed the steps mentioned above without fail. If you run the above steps properly you will definitely get EPSXE BIOS to android. Playing PlayStation games is always fun and entertaining, but playing the original PS1 games will make you experience unique feelings. Choose your favorite childhood game and give it a try, you will be amazed.
Here as a result we came to conclusion on EPSXE BIOS or Play PS1 Games in Android. I think you all understood what I said. If you have any queries or need any clarifications just do comment in below. Here I gave you very easy and quick method to download and install PS1 games in android. EPSXE Bios File is also given directly to download. If you like this article, please do share this article with your friends. It will help to someone who is a game lover and looking to play, play station games in android device. Before starting the game follow the instructions of the games.